Taking the best idea’s and technology from the Paw V2, we’ve incorporated the same technology into the Gryphon G-Mitt. The Left Hand glove is a full-stretch lycra glove with flexible silicon injected palm for superior grip in all conditions. It is designed to provide 1st knuckle and back of hand protection for the left hand. The design of the outer glove allows for a custom fit due to its superior stretch. The internal protection of this left hand glove consists of injection moulded plastics and padding.
The Right Hand glove has the same design features as the Left Hand glove, except the injection mould plastic shell has been replaced with a moulded high density foam that flexes with the natural movements of the right hand.
The philosophy behind the G-Mitt is simple; a protection system that feels like a second skin, is ultra slim so not to affect hitting technique, flexibility through its stretch cover and to provide excellent grip in all conditions.
- Injection moulded plastic shell design with foam lining for advanced protection on the left hand glove
- Moulded high density foam protection on the right hand glove
- Slim, lightweight design to avoid disrupting natural hitting technique (a big problem with large, bulky gloves)
- Injected silicon grip into the palm of both left and right hand glove
- Full palm design, excellent in all weather conditions